A Blog About:

embracing bad t.v. and turning what is most likely a vice into a blog-tastic virtue

10.14.2008

The Hills Rewind, Vol. 4, Plus Gossip Girl Postscript

Back-to-back Hills reporting may be a clear sign I need to get a life. Actually, any almost-thirty-something reporting on The Hills is probably in need of something better to do.  

Oh, who am I kidding? What else is there?


This week, I leave you with a philosophical query:  if LC clapped in the woods, would it be filmed for this season?

Point being, is Lauren even on this show anymore?  Is anything happening in her life?
  
Gossip Girl p.s.: There's been a long absence of Connecticut
in the minds of the teen set ever since Gilmore Girls ended that has now been filled by the wannabe Elis of Gossip Girl.  




Yes, my friends, Connecticut can be glamorous, but I share Nate's quandary.  Yale or USC?  No question. Fight on.

3 comments:

Da Fashionista said...

fight on!

remember how the oc creator who is now a gossip girl producer was IN OUR Li class??? you know that right???

amy said...

WHAT!!!????!!!! I knew he was from USC -- he was in our year or he was actually in one of our classes??

amy said...

Oh wait, Li as in "okay, okay" Li?? You're really jogging my memory.