A Blog About:

embracing bad t.v. and turning what is most likely a vice into a blog-tastic virtue

10.06.2008

The Hills Rewind Vol. 2

I'm a little behind in my Hills recapping due to a general disdain for work that is ruining my life.  But today I took matters into my own hands and called out sick.  So I caught up on my t.v. shows, Hills included, and present my thoughts.

Never date a man who is rude to your mother.  Especially one who is flagrantly condescending on national television.  I hope Heidi watches the playback and gains some insight.  I cannot believe that any daughter with an ounce of respect for her mother could continue to date (in fact live with) a guy after watching her mother breakdown in tears over it.  Judging by the obnoxious plethora of canned photo-ops with "Speidi," I can only surmise that Heidi is an awful wretch of a person and she and Spencer were made for each other.

And I don't know who is the hotter mess - Stephanie or Doug.  I do know that whatever Whitney was wearing on her feet at Doug's party was rockin'.  

Finally, who could have guessed that Brody Jenner would be the moral compass of the show?  

That's the rewind.

No comments: