A Blog About:

embracing bad t.v. and turning what is most likely a vice into a blog-tastic virtue

9.10.2008

The Wrong Star

OK, so if you checked out my list of links to the right, you might have visited "cutewithchris.com" - a site for the crazy (yet sarcastic) cat lady in us all.  And if you read my first post, then you know my goal is to propel my cat Elsa into internet stardom.

As a sign of commitment to that objective, I sent in pictures of Elsa and her brother Bear to "cutewithchris.com."  Check out the September 9, 2008 post to see how successful I was.

I can't bear (ha, ha) to tell Elsa.  She's already thinking of leaving...   

 

3 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

www.kittenwars.com

not as good with cutewithchris.com but an other great way to procrastinate!

Da Fashionista said...

yay to blogging. and being so good you are fattening ;)